about the child mol, post... i have a question 4 you mothers who posted

Lets say that it was 30 year old man who did this with the mine of a child would you still feel the same like it wasnt this little girls fault no you wouldnt be like "oh she has mental problems that blah blah blah to the poster of this question I might be the only one who feels like this but I think the little girl needs to be punished I dont care if she is retared or not it does not give her the right to do this and if she is not taught what she done was wrong to begin with she might keep doing it. I feel in the world we judge men and women differently like with a male teacher sleeping with student compared to a female teacher. Either way you look at it your child was abused and the abuser needs to pay for their actions.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 9:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whether the child is mentally disabled or not they also need to be corrected when they do something wrong. So the mentally disabled are given more leeway? If the child had not been "challenged" how would the school or the child parents have reacted? I think I would have approached both the school and the mother. I'm not going to let the school handle it and it get brushed under the rug. Or the principal keep it on the DL and no one is aware of what happened. Gosh, I'm way to caught up in this question. To many thoughts and feelings and not enough space to write.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thank you I do feel the same way you do, thank you for being honest and sharing your opinion, i just dont want my DD growing up hating retared people and being scared of them I want her to know that no matter what if you do something to someone and hurt them you will have to pay for you done wrong no matter if you have a disablitly or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thats what I am saying treat this lil girl the way you would if she didnt have a mental problem to me their is no excuse for what happened to this ladys DD and i want justice for her and I dont even know her I am so mad 4 her right now I could go and OHHH i might just strangle my dog right now I am so mad. NAhh she is too cute 4 that, lol
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I'm confused. What's the other question? I haven't come across it yet...
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I didn't say she shouldn't be punished but I did say that she may not even understand that what she did is wrong. Some people with mental retardation have the minds of very young children and that needs to be thought of too. If she doesn't understand what she did in the first place or that what she did is wrong, how can you punish her. She won't understand what she is being punished for. How would you punish a child that doesn't understand? Are you going to lock her up in prison or a mental hospital away from her family because she doesn't understand what she did or why she is being punished? She may never be able to understand more than a 4 yr old does, even if she is older.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• what was the original question -- im lost
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• When you post a question about another question it is usually helpful to post a link to the original question. Will you please post one? You got me curious.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i am not saying lock her away but get the lil girl conseluing to make her understand what she did was wrong to and i cannot find the other question i guess she closed it. sorry.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2009