What kinda toy would you suggest?

My husband and I dont have any toys we have used gel and lotions, but I was wanting to try some toys. But I dont know what to buy or what most would suggest. So suggestions please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• The rabbet! boy do it work it works wonders for us!
    ----HAVE FUN SEX SHOPPING!----
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• we don't know your interests. how would we know what u want?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I dont know what I want, Thats kinda the problem. Something that would be fun for both of us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i suggest cock rings, they vibrate. butt plugs are fun if you're into that. go to a sex store together and browse, i used to do that with my ex it was alot of fun just looking at everything.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Ooooh! Butt plugs rock! lol. I love sex toys. Hubby doesn't like they that well. He just doesn't know what he's missin! lol. I would suggest going to a sex party. I went to one with a friend of mine and it was awesome! Or even throw one yourself! I bought some lotions and a vibrator and other stuff.
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 9:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Oh I would die if I went into to a sex store. I plan to order on line from a company that ships in a plain box, so no one knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The rabbit definatly. Besides that one I say go to a store with your DH or go to adamandeve.com and see what you like the looks of. My DH and I went through A LOT of toys before we found the ones that work best for us. Have fun trying different ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• try ebay, adam and eve name brand stuff. their nice products, and not used or anything.. lol
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Do NOT go to adamand eve.com unless you want all kinds of graphic mail sent to your house. The item you order comes in a plain brown box, but then they start sending all kinds a gross junk mail.

I shop at TooTimid.com and it is great. I have ordered several times and never received junk mail from them. They are VERY discrete. They also have a free toy each week, you just pay shipping and if you order something else ithe shipping for the free item is included with the shipping for the item you bought. This weeks free toy is...

http://shop.tootimid.com/sweet-pink-stimulator-with-light.aspx

Have fun shopping!

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• handcuffs

Answer by rkoloms at 10:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009