Having pressure...

Im 35 1/2 weeks pregnant and im having ALOT of pressure down there and i thought it was me needing to go to the bathroom and i went and its still there and its hurting really bad, i called my Dr. and im waiting for them to call me back, so im asking what you guys think in the mean time...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would guess that it's your baby's position. Your uterus might be heavy, low, "dropped." And baby can be squashing organs. As baby grows this happens.
    Good luck!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• the only time i had pressure down there was when i was in the hospital in labor. have u had a ny contractions today? but i can also just be that your baby drop and the head is putting pressure. does it feel like you have to poop cuz if it does time to go to the hopsital
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I had soooo much pressure down there with my 3rd baby that i thought he was going to fall right out. I think it all depends on the babys position. I was 36 weeks when i felt like that and gave birth at 38wks with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009