Where are you in your wait to find out?

I'm just wondering where every one is at on finding out if they are pregnant this month or not. I'm on CD 21 I still have 6 more days until AF is due. It's hard to not get excited hoping and try to test early. I want to do it now, but I know it would probly be negative. Where is every one else at??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have been disappointed so many times that I try to just keep it out of my head. I just started ttc again. I tried for 2 years with my daughter and I was disappointed so many times. I would constantly stress about it. My husband and I decided to quit trying and quit stressing about it and I ended up pregnant the next month. The best thing to do is just go with the flow. The more you stress the least likely you will get pregnant. Good luck..
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I have 6 days until i am supposed to start. I feel the same way as you i want to test but i figure it would probably be negative so i am just waiting getting anxious!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 10:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am in my 2 week wait so you ladies are a lot closer than I am but I know exactly how you feel I hope we all get the results that we want good luck and lots of baby dust
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have know idea where im at. I had a miscarriage in the first week of aug, my hubby and i had unprotected sex on the 28th and 29th. I have know idea when af is due. But, like you I dont want to get my hopes up. But I think I am having signs of a pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i am 1 week and 1 day late today i go to the docs tomorro to get it confirmed im sooo nervous
    cantwaitfor4

Answer by cantwaitfor4 at 6:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2009