chicken pox in brevard county

I was kinda trying to expose my daughter 2 the pox i didnt realy want to vacinate. So i was wondering if anyones child in brevard county fla had it so we could have a play date??? No negative comments plz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Health

• dont vaccinate then....

YOU'RE RIDICULOUS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I hope you find someone!! My hubby had shingles a few months ago. I was SO hoping my kids would get chicken pox. They didn't. :-(
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• When my daughter had the pox, I tried to have a pox party and no one was interested

Answer by rkoloms at 10:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Don't worry so much...I have decided if my kids don't have it by 15 then we will vax against it. I would so much rather the lifelong immunity from having it that trusting them in adulthood to keep up on a shot for it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Find someone recently vaccinated for it. The live virus sheds and can infect others. (Read the package insert/prescribing information for Varivax if you think this is BS.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2009