Would you keep messing around with this guy if???

What would you do honestly???
I've been talking to an old flame for the past 4 months. Now I've asked him too hang a couple of things on my wall, hasnt done it yet!!!!! He has taken me maybe 2 or 3 places nothing serious and he meets me for lunch quite often, but he keeps making false promises.... Then Im going out of town so I told him I wanted some money he said okay but hasnt giving me any money yet!!!! WTF does this guy take me as some kind of joke... He has given me money in the past. Not sure really whats up with him. I think I should let this fool go cause he keeps freakin' lying and breaking small promises. There is other things that he has lied about that he didnt come through at all. I dont appreciate this game playing. Not using him at all he gets sexed all the time and i do all kinds of shit for him also.... I do work full time. So if your fucking a man does that mean thats all u get is a wet behind???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Let him go. He's an OLD flame for a reason. If he wasn't good enough the first time around he's not going to be good enough the second time around. I've found that out the hard way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• honestly, it sounds like you are the one playing games and using him. you aren't together, you're just 'talking', he doesn't have any obligation to you.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• In all honesty, Your relationship with him sounds rather casual to me. I wouldn't expect money from a guy I was casually dating(even if intimacy is involved). Casual to me means no serious commitment. I would NEVER ask a guy for money. I don't want to feel like I "owe" him anything. But, that's just me. Anyway, to me you 2 don't sound like you are in a big relationship so if it were me, I wouldn't be mad at him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• if this is a woman posting this question, I feel that you are brainwashed and letting it gain a foothold, and if you don't stop giving in to a man's (old flames') or any males' demands (the using type abusive type of men are like this, the demanding begging for pity and the bull that goes along with it.) How long has life been like this????

Can you really talk to a counselor and be honest and get the crap from the past over with, and put the garbage behind your self, and look for something positive to have for maybe the first time. Make goals each day, keep a journal, listen to you real self, let it permanently leave you by really taking kind care of yourself, it's something no human being can do for you but yourself. It's possible and it takes serious commitment. Ask any abused women that went on with independence it's like a new life. You have everything to gain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• This post sounds like something from sex and the city. ( like a bunch of other similar posts)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You already posted this earlier. You just added the part about you having a job and F**king him.
    Gold digger I say you are.

Answer by louise2 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why are you asking him for money? I'd be staying away from you if I were him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Sounds like you are using him for what he can do for you. Why does he have to give you money? You work fulltime. It doesn't sound like you are in a relationship with him but hanging out and having sex. You need to stay away from him, stop asking him for money and to do things for you. He may not want more than an FB.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If you don't like the sex, don't give it to him. If you don't like the sex but you like the goodies, keep it going. If the goodies stop coming in, move on and find someone else that can satisfy you.

FYI, expecting anything in return for sex makes you sound like you are putting a price on your lovin's. Have more respect for yourself. Let him satisfy you in the sack (if he is good) and roll him out of bed when you are done and make him leave when he has done his job. But don't expect money in return for mutual sexual satisfaction.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009