Anyone heard of Sin unto Death? (4 christians)

I heard about it in church, It was a pretty intense service for example,

two couples who called them selves christians, would on the weekends switch wives with each other, and then they were all involved in like a horrific death together... People told them to repent of their sin and they wouldnt , so they had sin unto death

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 9:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Don't we all
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 9:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• God is the perfect parent. Would any of us kill our child because he was doing something we didn't like? No. Neither would God. I'm not saying that God didn't have a hand in their deaths, but I don't believe it was just because of their swinging behavior. That doesn't mean that it's not a sin, because it is. But there had to be more to it. We just don't know what it is. Nor are we supposed to.
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

That is not true God had killed because of sin Like King David when he had and affair with Bathsheba and she became pregnant he killed their baby because of their sin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009