just wondering

Wondering if any mommy's were getting there periods on time and than started tc after it being awhile and your periods become irregular? i used to get my period the same time every month and now that we've been ttc its been coming whenever. Have taken test and there negative. I have a full blown period its now spotting or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you tried charting your cycles? It will take all the guesswork out of it, tell you when you ovulate, when you're fertile, when you can expect your period, etc. I do it even though I'm not TTC just because I have irregular periods and it's the only way (without BC) for me to know when my period's going to come. Check out www.fertilityfriend.com for some good tips.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The same exact thing is happening to me its good to know I am not alone I began ttc 4 months ago and before then my af was like clock work I could tell you down to the time I was going to get I would get it the same day of every month and at the same time of the day now I can not tell you when it will begin or wen it will end
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009