I have a 2 yr old that has bad tempers. He seems really angry and tries to hurt himself. any ideas?

arkidala

Asked by arkidala at 10:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't have an answer but I wanted to let you know that you are not alone. My 2 almost 3 yr old throws fits too and tries to hurt himself too. I think that its for attention and to see how far he can push you.
    AngieRae123

Answer by AngieRae123 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My son is 15 months, and is just entering the "testing me" stage. When I tell him "No", he will throw himself on the floor and most of the time he hits his head and cries. I felt really bad at first but once I stopped making a big deal about it and cuddling him when he hit his head, he stopped doing it so much.
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• my 27 month dd bites herself sometimes if she's super ticked off at something. then she cries and says she hurt herself. lol ....anyway, if you ignore it it will stop.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 4:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2009