I have twin sons that are 3, will be 4 in December, and one of them has some behaviours that I find puzzling-He gets angry when he thinks someone is staring at him! Is this normal? His father has this problem as well! What's the deal?

Im a mom of 5 kids with another on the way and one of my twin sons keeps getting angry saying that his brother is looking at him but he says it with such intense feelings like he actually believes that somehow starinf at him is hurting him somehow! What is that about? It's very aggravating bc he wil get very aggressive w/ his brother and he will argue and yell at me about it and hes only three! Is this normal? I have a 9 yr old girl and a 5 yr old girl and my other 3 yr old twin never complains about this! His brother will actually hit and beat him if he doesnt stop looking at him! What the hell is going on with this?

CrystalMartin

Asked by CrystalMartin at 10:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My kids are both saying this and they are 3 and 7 one says he is looking at me and gets mad or the other way around!I say to that child don't look at them and you won't know that they are looking at you!Or I just have to separate them because they fight alot.And I take things away if they don't share.It is a constant battle in our house.
    shannon2206

Answer by shannon2206 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I find it funny what siblings will fight about. I have 5 kids also and they sometimes fight over the silliest things. I think that it is just their way of differentiating (*sp?) themselves from one another. Not only that, but when you spend alot of time with someone, sometimes the dumbest things aggravate you about them. Sometimes when we have been home all day long, and we have been together, even I start to get annoyed with the smallest of things. Just keep reminding them that they can only control themselves, so when his brother is staring at him, he doesn't have to look at him. He can look at something else, and ignore his brother. Hope that all makes sense, lol.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2009