Okay I Just need to say this ( guys )

Okay i love my sons father ( I think j/k ). but today when i was walking home from my aunts house my son was at home with my mother hes sick but anyway some guy was trying to talk to me calling me sexy etc. i didnt stop to talk or everything it just make me smile that guys still think hot lol ( i was dressed kinda ugh looking ) what do you guy think/ feel when guy do this to you ?

TeenMom711

Asked by TeenMom711 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm flattered but thats it. I dont look at any other guys and when a guy says I'm hot I say thank you but i'm taken and walk away. I have my husband and I dont want to give guys the wrong idea. But I do like compliments it makes me feel like I still got it.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i was at farm fresh yesterday, and i had the baby w/me, he's 3 months old so i didn't want to walk across the parking lot to take the cart and hate to leave it, so theres the two construction workers walking my way and i asked them if one would mind taking the cart into the store w/them and as i'm saying it i'm saying i have a baby in the car, and he goes "honey i'd have taken it anywhere for you" i was so shocked i didn't even know what to say. i know i'm attractive but its been awhile since anyone other than hubby said anything like that. so i had a smile the rest of the day.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I love it. Its like confermation that I still got that "thing" that makes guys look my way and say "dang that girl has it going on"
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I must be weird...because i hate when guys do it. Honestly, I don't need confirmation that I am still attractive.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I like it a lot. Makes me smile. ...i dont get it often any more though because when i have my boys i look like i'm a young slut.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i HATE when guys call me sexy... i dont know y just always have. i guess bc i think its a name i prefer my DH to call me.. but when they hit on me in other ways i think its ok and it makes me feel good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am so flattered when a stranger in a store or on the street takes time to "appreciate" my beauty. lol. I get all giggly when a guy gives me compliments. Especially since i gained a lot of weight when prego and haven't lost much of it. And my youngest will be 3 in 2 weeks. lol. Horrible, i know. Hubby tells me i'm beautiful and says sexy things to me all the time. But it's different when a hot guy who isn't your hubby and doesn't know you have flabby thighs thinks you're hot! lol.
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 11:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2009