A BUBBLE I GUESS

HELLO MOMS
I AM LIVING IN FEAR EVERYDAY,I AM A WIFE AND MOTHER MY HUSBAND IS IN THE ARMY I HAVE SARCOID,SLEEP AP,AND I AM ALLERGIC TO EVERYTHING AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING,MY DOCTOR WROTE ME A LETTER SAYING INEED TO MOVE FROM MY HOME BECAUSE I STAY SICK IN THE HOME ITS A OLD HOME AND HAS FLOOR VENTS AND SO ON,SO I AM ALWAYS SICK ANYHOW THIS IS MY 13TH MOVE IN 3 YRS OVER MY HEALTH AND WHERE I LIVE AND THE WHICH STATE I AM IN THE ARMY MOVE US TO SC AND NOT EVEN A YEAR AND THIS IS LIKE GOING TO BE THE 4TH MOVE NO WHERE ON POST FOR ME TO LIVE NOT EVEN FROM THE START.AND NOW THEY WONT HELP WITH ANYTHING I EVEN WROTE ICE THEY DID NOT EVEN ANSWER TO THAT
THE DOC SAY NOT CARPET,NO STAIRS,SOMEWHERE NEW,AND NO FLOOR VENT SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO CAN ANYONE GIVE ADVISE BECAUSE I AM TIRED AND ALL THESE MOVES ARE GETTING TO MY CHILD,AND HUSBAND

cnsb

Asked by cnsb at 10:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Health