what can a teenager of 14 do for a holloween party?

like games. and food wise , and should they be dressed in costumes? (i think they should) any help would be very much thanked.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• At my halloween party at 14, we had costumes...danced...had snacks...and had halloween games , like where u get blindfolded and touch the 'brains and eyeballs' (its really food! LOL) and had pizza and wings...nothin really big...and watched halloween movies
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I had a Halloween party at the age.. we had a halfway redone basement.. (one room was redone, the rest still needed drywall, etc) and that's where my parents let me have my Halloween party with my friends. She ordered a sheet pizza and some wings, and there was a fridge downstairs that we had our pop in. We dressed up, played music, and came up with our own games. My parents pretty much left us alone to just have fun. (they were in the house, just upstairs, so there was a little privacy).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• dress him in a suit and make him the maitre d or give him fangs and he could be dracula
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• put him in a dentist's uniform and he can remind all of the little kids to brush or get cavities from all the junk they are eating at the party. he could hand out toothbrushes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2009