Has anybody tried the goggle kit home buziness kit does it work?

I don't want to waste money on something that doesn't work if anyone has tried it please let me know how it works and income level with it .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know about the google thing, I never had the nerve to try it...just didn't sound right. But this is what I do now from home...

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if you're interested. I'm more than happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I've heard that they are a scam....but I think all "get rich quick" and anything that makes you pay them to start your own buisness is pretty much a scam.

NicoR: A friend of mine also sells Scentsy.....I love thier products! They smell great. The pumpkin spice is my very fav!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's just an eBook that teaches you to post the same ads as the one you just saw. Yes, it's a scam so to speak. I have a website that you might want to look at for other options: athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I heard its a scam.

If you are looking for something trustworthy check out the BBB and search the FTCs website.

Our company followes all guidlines by both agencies and provides daily pay.

You can get a whole overview of the company  and oay by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I've also heard it's a scam. I always checked on www.bbb.org when I was thinking about doing a certain job from home. I finally found what is best for my family and myself. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company I'm partnered with has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1987. I'd love to give you more information, introduce you to the business and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:23 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Its a scam.. They tired to charge me waaaay to much money a month. So I found this, and LOVE it!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2009