is this a sign of something being wrong?

My 9 month old son likes to it against the wall and bang his head.. he will do it about 3-4 times then crawl on also. he has a weird twitch with his head. its kinda like he is tryin to say yes and no at the sametime. doesnt look like hes doin it himself.. i just had him on my lap and he was doin it. it lasted for 3 mins but it was weird. i have never seen a baby do that.
he also says 3 words is that normal. i dont know bc my daughter was talkin a lot more by 9 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It sounds liek his development is right on. Most babies don't say lots of words until after 12 months. He might be having small, harmless seizures, or he might just have a chill. I'd call your doctor but it doesn't sound too serious.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009