please no arguing with each other! I am just looking for personal opinions-

I want to know what you think Jesus looked like, I hear alot of arguments about this an i read in the bible where it says hair like wool and feet like bronze- some people take that differently than others and i want to know what you think- theres no need to agree or disagree with each other or argue back and forth over it- but i just want to know opinions ty

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im pretty positive he was tanned with dark hair and a big nose.(think of the peope back then and where he was born)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• All I know is he was jewish, so I would guess an olive tint to his skin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Jesus was a black man. He had dark skin and frizzy, wool-like hair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• He was of dark skin. ...Really, all you have to do is look at what the people of those days looked like ...and then imagine that one of them was Jesus.

He certainly was NOT the white man image that people think of today.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Not white not black either...middle eastern..duh he was in the middle east.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Olive skin toned, long hair as was traditional at the time, looked like your avrage, in good shape (lotta walking back then) 30ish year old man.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Well, there's scripture that speaks about his appearance not being desirable. Isaiah 53:2 he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Another thing, He was Jewish. I don't believe Jesus had long hair like most ppl do. I don't think their was anything about his appearance that would make him stand out or draw attention to himself. Probably olive skin toned as before mentioned above and a slender build.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• He was a Jew---olive skin, brown hair, but probably very kind, loving and beautiful eyes and a brilliant smile. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Beautiful. A warm man, with warm eyes always filled with love, and strong hands, and a gorgeous smile that could make everything alright.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2009