I'm 2 months pregnant and i have zero sex drive when does it return?

Sorry about it being kinda personal but im curious , thanks!

nova1

Asked by nova1 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Usually in the second trimester. I didn't have my sex drive back until I was done with the morning sickness and started feeling more like myself again.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Hmmm not sure. I had a pretty good sex drive while I was pregnant...well at least until the end. But now that my son is born sex is literally the last thing I want to do. Everyone is different so it really just depends. I'm sure it will come back at some point.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Usually the second trimester is great, your sex drive kicks into overdrive for a while before you get all huge and uncomfortable.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Oh honey ... me too. My husband is going nuts! I just have NO interest. I am 7 weeks, this is my fouth baby ... guess I forget about the dry spell. But, this is very unplanned for us and I just feel so fat and gross I can't imagine him wanting to touch me .. so IDK. I hope it does get better.
    unsuspected

Answer by unsuspected at 11:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• my sex drive actually disapeared in the second trimester and didnt come back till about 30wks and it's still hit and miss
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My sex drive was awesome until I got pregnant and about 10 weeks along, it went out the window. 6.5 months after having my daughter, I am still waiting for it to return.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:02 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• It may or may not return during your second trimester. Some women just have no sex drive during pregnancy for one reason or another. It's perfectly normal, but I know it's no fun.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i didnt get it back until my son was abot 3 months old. but i also had a very stressful pregnancy, delivere early and spent the first month going back and forth to the doctor or hospital
    treystiredmommy

Answer by treystiredmommy at 3:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i'm at 8 weeks, totally without a sex drive and it's driving my husband nuts. i just remind him that he's not the one with morning sickness, breast tenderness, etc, etc,etc so it could be a lot worse than not getting any for a lil while!!
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 3:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2009