Does size really matter?

I think size matters. If it's to0 small you just dont have much to work with and if its too big then it hurts. It's good to find a man a little above average.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah but I also believe they need to know what they're doing. My ex was above average but just poked and prodded it was horrible.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• lol drs
    yes. i think size matters to a point. too small is no good. too big is nooo good. a little above average is nice. But it really does matter if they know what they are doing. i'd take a 5" over a 8" as long as the little guy knows how to get around! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i def agree that size does matter but even aren't above average...if they know what they are doing then its perfect haha. my SO thinks hes too small and when we first did it i kinda thought so (but never said it!) and i was his first. but after a few times...he really figured me out. and now he is amazing and WAY better than my ex who was 9" and even he knew what he was doing. but it hurt! :( lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My dh is about 8 and a half inches and has a good girth. He is perfect. i have had too little and too big, and I have to say, I would rather hurt than not feel it! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2009