do you have any recipes to make soaps and cleaners

OK ladies I would like to know recipes to make soap like hand soap and any kind of cleaner that you know how to make. I got a laundry soap recipe from a lady on here that I’m going to try out but if you have any others I would be willing to give them a shot. My little girl has bad allergies and mild asthma. Any thing that I can do to make her fill better I’m willing to do. ( I would love to pull up all the carpet in my house but my dh will not let me) so anything that you can give me for cleaning (that is home made.) I would love to try. Even the small things like hair soap and conditioner, deodorant exc. Thanks in advance!

kristyleigh614

Asked by kristyleigh614 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont have any. But you can join Green Organic Natural Simple Living and they will have LOTS of different recipes for that stuff. :)

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• For cleaning, you can do a heck of a lot with just vinegar, and baking soda. They are great natural cleaners. There are books about all that you can do with them.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2009