i have two girls and i need to have a baby boy!! how to conceive a baby boy

212lakay

Asked by 212lakay at 11:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• deep penetration and closer to ovulation.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Stand on your head and count to twenty, then hop backwards 8 times, but only on the eve of a full moon, not before 8 PM but not after 12:00 AM. Then in the morning, drink a cup of strong coffee and smoke two cigarettes immediately following. Take a long walk and while you are walking count to 100 as many times as you can. Then come home, take a shower, but don't wash your ears. That should do it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why would anyone need to have a certain sex child???? What  you need is a healthy baby. If that doesn't make you happy then don't even try.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It has been proven that male sperm are slower than female sperm(A Child is Born by Lennart Nilson and Lars Hamberger).So by not getting up after sex for many hours,a pillow under your butt,elevation,and deeper penetration could contribute to male sperm having a better chance of getting to the egg.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• my sister got to adopt a baby because the mom had a girl and wanted a boy the next time she found she was having a girl and gave the baby up dont worry about the sex of the child worry about the health of the child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I have two girls as well and would like to have a boy. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to have a certian sex of baby. It doesn't mean I wouldn't be just as happy to have another healthy girl. Gees people, relax!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have 5 sisters no brothers because my parents kept hoping for a boy. The last two were twins and thats when they finally said enough. My mom had two boys that were still born between my two older sisters.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Chinese calendar worked for me. http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• The Chinese calander told me I was having a boy and I had a girl. That isn't accurate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i don't smoke and i don't drink coffee neither wine etc.!! i just need help to conceive a baby BOY!!
    212lakay

Answer by 212lakay at 12:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2009