im so frustrated...

yeah my daughter is 2 and yea she has a tendency of pushing kids and being mean but that doesnt give people the right to sit there and tell me that my daughter makes their kids look like angels.....i try to ignore them but its getting to a point where people need to stop repeating it to me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you punish your daughter for doing those things? Maybe they get tired of thier children getting hurt and you not doing anything about it??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• yes i do punish her and she does get time outs....nothing phases my child....she thinks everything is funny and with her father deployed she hardly ever listens to me or anyone else but i still put her in time outs for her actions im just tired of people telling me that my kid makes theirs look like angels and yet their kids the one thats spoiled and bites my daughter when she just touches the girls toys
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• How old is your daughter? Maybe she is just acting out since her dad deployed. Next time someone says that to you just remind them that all children have problems at one time or another and it isn't necessary to keep pointing it out.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• she's 27 months.. and i do feel that her attitude is a cause of her not having her daddy around
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• eh, just keep doing what your doing and if the others keep on tell them "You take her, bring her back when you feel she is up to par with your standards of child behavior"....that normally shuts them up.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I agree, I think she is acting out because she misses her daddy. Is she a daddy's girl? My daughter would have been horrified it her daddy had left her at 2
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 1:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• she is a daddys girl for sure...i hate when she cries after talking to him..and she always is saying daddy you cant leave me and will cry for a good hour after hearing from her daddy..and we still have a long ways away till we have him home with us for a good time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2009