When you get up does your husband ever ask you to get something that turns into and this and this?

Aggh! I don't mind one thing sometimes but I obviously got up for a reason. Why can't he get off his butt and get it himself???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tell him to get the hell up, unless I can see that he is beyond tired or just not feeling good. But normally I make him do for himself.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No, but I do that to him all the time.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I do it to him. "Hey can you get me a drink while you are up?" "Oh while you are in there......."
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• We both do it. While your up or in there. I don't mind and I don't think he does. He's never said so (in 33 yrs) anyway.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 1:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• HE doesnt .
    He also doesnt like me to dothings when he is home.
    He says it is his job to make sure we (genevieve and I ) are happy and have everything we need .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• LOL Yes, but it goes both ways in our house. At times, i feel like I should be wearing a pickaninny scarf, and other times, he calls me Massah to get the point across. We do try and respect each other though.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2009