how do i get my 7 mo old to stop pinching??

she pinches HARD.. mostly when im breastfeeding her, she grabs my arm and PINCHES... i have little bruises on my arms from it.. lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If she does it when breastfeeding take her away from the breast soon as she pinches and tell her "no" (Obviously I don't mean in a mean tone or anything). Other times if she pinches just move her hand away and once again say no.. Eventually she will get the idea that it's wrong but at 7 months old she isn't going to understand right away.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:16 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have that too (my daughter is 6 months old). When my daughter was a tiny, tiny baby she use to rub her fingers on the back of my arm while she ate to soothe herself, these past few weeks, it has turned to pinches. Also, when I try to rock her to sleep and she is not all the way tired yet, she likes to grab things on my face like nose, lips, eyes. I do not know what to tell you to get her to stop. I take my daughters hand and move it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2009