Mucus Plug

how many weeks were you when you lose your Mucus Plug??

what happen after|??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There's not really a specific time. Some women lose there mucus plug a few days before birth or a few weeks. I lost my mucus plug three weeks before my daughter was born. I was so excited to lose it but then nothing happened. I was expecting to be on the fast track to labor but I was sorely disappointed. Good luck and congrats.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Two weeks, the other one when full labor started!
    TaniaMichelle73

Answer by TaniaMichelle73 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I didn't lose any with the first two times and the 3rd time was about a few days before.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I was about 39 weeks, and a few days later, I went into labor. It can happen way before going into labor, though, so don't rely on it as an indicator.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:21 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• honestly i heard a lot of woman don't notice losing their mucus plug and i didn't my first time and i am having second child due anytime now and i still haven't noticed anything xD lol
    liltiger86

Answer by liltiger86 at 2:23 AM on Sep. 13, 2009