help please! how can I.......?

My bf just left for his 3 week business trip, and my dd is very upset that her daddy is gone. How ii can make it a little easier for her 2 deal with his temporary absence? Btw she is 2 and a half yrs old

Red_Mama0723

Asked by Red_Mama0723 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• is there somethin that she can look after like say a shirt or something that belongs to him and tell her to keep it safe for daddy until his return. tell her he told you to tell her..
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 12:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Give her a pic of him that she can kiss and talk to and tell hello or goodnight, or even just call him at some point everyday so she can babble at him.
    aavinleilazora

Answer by aavinleilazora at 12:50 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Maybe if she's just desperate try to set up a webcam or something where she can see/talk to him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• He doesn't have a lot of clothes so all his clothes with him right now.
    The pic idea I thought about but I need a picture frame first so im gonna go 2 tj maxx and find a nice cheap frame so she can have the picture with her.
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 1:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• sometimes when its DS's nap time, he cries for his Daddy. We call him and it seems to soothe him just enough.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• place a picture on the fridge or even close to her/your bed and count down till he comes home.. even call him while he is away so she can know daddy is just at work...
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• sorry 4 the run-ons...
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009