How do I loose weight?

I am still breastfeeding and cannot take any weight loss pills. I had a c-section 2 yrs ago when I excercise my back hurts and my boobs are way to huge for my petite bone structure. Help and hints or ideas to weight loss. I am 134/lbs now and I want to get to 115/lbs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Me, I am just lazy lately! I too am petite and have gained weight. My only suggestions are to keep good spirit, have a support buddy, and don't get discouraged! Walking is really good and watching what you eat of course. Low impact workouts are very good too. You can even ask your doctor for some suggestions because of your back. Maybe not much help but wanted to encourage you! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Walk. Walk (a lot) more and eat (a little) less. It will take a while, but it took a little while to gain, right? Walking is excellent for your back --that, and doing some resistance (weight) training for your back and core muscles, so that you build back the muscles that are supposed to be supporting you.

No one should ever take diet pills --they are one of the most common sources of illegal labelling, including illegal ingredients and making wildly-inaccurate claims. Some of them are highly addictive, and although you may lose weight, you may also get to give up sleeping, living a normal life, or ever feeling normal again.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You mean L-O-S-E? Sorry, but I see that as a very common spelling error.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2009