how happy are u with the overall performance of ur SO in bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WAY happy. he's GREAT. better then anyone else.
    and i'm not just saying that. he really makes me feel comfortable and i trust him. which is something i have never experienced with any other relationship before. But i never realized it would have such a huge impact on my sex life. wow!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• my husband is a two pump chump as he says i have never had anything over two mins im serious he is is the only one ive been with im kind of getting used to it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• That is one thing that me and my husband have never had a problem with. 14 years later, and just thinking about it turns me on.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My man aims to please. Make's sure I am satisfied then himself.
    Of course it is Great. If it was not then I would find a way to make it good........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have no complaints. It wasn't always great in the beginning but no problems now.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 1:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i dont have any complaints about my husband....he is really great in bed........and knows how to work it.....i miss him i wish this deployment would hurry up and get over with lol
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 3:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My hubby gets a perfect 10...I can't wait until he returns home from Iraq next month.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 3:13 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I would have to say, he has his good parts, but he isn't the best I have ever had. But, he is learning, and until then, I just make sure he is pleased with my sex goddess skills that make his legs twitch, literally! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2009