do you let your 8 month old play with your keys??

my LO LOVES plaing with mommies keys....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• of course he/she does.
    but you'll want to take them away before he/she starts to walk. Otherwise you'll be finding your keys in the trash or the toilet ...or any other number of odd places. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No, I never let them even now they are older. Well, when they were this young, I got them some toy keys and car remote(you know the one making sound like real ones) to play with. They were fine with it.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i did w/my daughter, will try not to w/my son, b/c she is now 3 1/2 and still tries to take off with them. found them once in a push toy that had an open up style seat. the only prob w/her taking them now, is that we have a home alarm and there is a remote for it on my keys w/a panic button, i asked her to hold mommies keys once so i could get her brother outta the car (was holding umbrella b/c it was raining so i needed access to the keys quick) anyways, got into the house and my cell is ringing its the alarm company checking to make sure i am ok do they need to call the cops..thank god i answered!!!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:09 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No. My my bmw key is this electronic thingy, not really a key so I'm afraid slobber will cause it to malfuntion, otherwise I would.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Ewww no way! They put everything in their mouth. Keys are absolutely covered in germs and God only knows what else from the ignition!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2009