CSection Question.....any help please!

I had a C-Section almost fifteen months ago (June of 2008) and this evening I slipped and fell and am now having pain in my lower abdomen......like when I move or it pulls at all it hurts pretty badly. Is it possible that I pulled or even slightly tore a muscle where the C-Section incision is? Any help is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Health

• i've falled numerous times since my c-sections (i'm a klutz, down stairs, up stairs, into my dads jeep-its lifted!!!, in the grass etc...) and i've never had that type of pain around the incision site. i would guess, when you fell you twisted the muscles under the incision somehow or bruised something around there but since its been over a year, don't see it being any sort of problem affecting it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009