what you thinking about?

I've been having horrible day just wondering how everyone else is

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 1:23 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm thinking about some idiot mom who just posted a question, saying that formula was healthier and better than breast milk for a baby. I don't bash on formula feeding moms, but to say it's healthier is just plain factually wrong. She was probably kidding...she had to be!!! If not, I'm astounded at the ignorance of some of the women who are having children.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm tired and getting ready for bed. I hope you have a much better day tomorrow.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 1:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• thinking about how my SO all ways has to one up me
    and how tired i am and ready to marrie him and get our lifes started
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Dwell on the good, peaceful, easy things in your day and you'll find you have more good 'days' and the horrible times will be moments instead of whole days...

Sometimes it can help to read the stories of people who have lived through torture and starvation and long-term poverty, just to have some perspective about how 'bad' your horrible days really are...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• How hard my life is with three special needs boys. How scared I am to try again but I want my big family. How I am hoping that the doctors are wrong and will tell us that our boys aren't special needs. That my youngest will startle, turn his head, and start to make coo-ing noises soon to prove that he isn't deaf... that I wish I had a friend to talk to and cry with during this tough time.
    Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 2:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i am thinking it's 1:16am and we leave for our mini vacation in the morning..... and i'm not sleeping, packing, or doing anything otherwise useless. just internet, a bowl of lucky charms, and big love on tivo
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm thinking about how I am going to kick this person's ass in Keyquest. Yes, I play neopets too much, especially when I can't sleep
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I am playing jewel puzzle and it's driving me crazy that the more combos I get pushes me to higher levels, which move faster and make it harder. It easier if I get points slowly. It makes no sense. You'd think scoring high would be a reward rather than a punishment.

And Kenre--I'm sending you hug and saying a prayer for you. I hope your child lets you know that he can hear you and your next child doesn't have any special needs and that your other boys grow out of theirs or at least progress to a better place with them . . . and that you find that friend to cry with.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm thinking that this is going to be such a "FUN" day with me, my husband, and my infant granddaughter being sick! Thank goodness it isn't the flu, but I need to watch for possible ear infection with the baby and my left ear is stopped up so I can't hear out of it.
    I have a college paper due today that I just can't focus on yet.
    My 2 teen daughters don't want to help watch my granddaughter because they feel that if her own mother (my oldest daughter) doesn't want to care for her then why should they. So I need to care for her while trying to do my college paper.
    Oh, and there's mounds of laundry to be done, too.
    {{sigh}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i am thinking it's nap time.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 4:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009