have you ever thought of UFOs and Aliens this way?

that they are mankind from the future?
and they are traveling back in time....
I don't put a lot of stock in this theory, but it has crossed my mind a few times... sometimes I wonder.....

but good Lord have you seen how infinite the universe is? All the galaxies? Those pictures they have of what was seen in the dark spaces between the stars that we can see... Even more and more galaxies, universes, planets, stars... how can someone possibly say that we, Earth, is the only place with life on it?? here is a video of the the Ultra Deep Field taken by Hubble

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think we would be nuts to assume we are the only life out there, we have no idea how big it is outside of our little world. Although I have to admit that when i start thinking about it my head hurts because then i start wondering well if this out there and that is out there then whats out side of that and then it goes on and on lol. So I try not to think to much about it but I really think the possibilities are good there is life out there and maybe even time travel who knows :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg

sorry can't just post a video in here

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• It's something to think about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Absolutely!!! Scientists say that there are sooo many planets that are way too far away for us to even attempt to see at this time. The amount could be endless.They also say that it's inevitable and probable that some of those would mimic our planet in terms of environment. One of the moons in Jupiter is actually pretty similar. Therefore, they say that there could very well be humans on other planets that are either way behind us or way more advanced than us. Even if not humans, then living, intelligent beings. My husband is very big into astronomy and researches this stuff all the time. it only makes sense that "aliens" are very, very real.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• God only knows {wink}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2009