Am I the only one who hates (the germs) the play place at McDonalds?

Am I crazy? Whenever my kids play in the play place at McDonalds I always feel like I need to take them home and give them a bath. When I know they are going to be playing in it, I pack the bag with about a ton (ok not a ton) of sanatizer and sanatizing wipes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am a germ freak. honestly i couldn't take my kid there. but i wouldn't anyways because I am a health nut too :P
    PrincessSmasher

Answer by PrincessSmasher at 3:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i dont go there i only do the Chick-fil-A
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Princess Smasher I just read a post that you were a stripper and know in this one your a germ freak. Do you really know who the hell you are?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• _OP here_

busylovinghim~ I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i know i love it too cause its ac and clean and you can sit there abd watch your kid.he loves it too and its made for little kids
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• _OP here_

busylovinghim~ I know, the only one we have is at the mall, so I have to wipe down the table and the high chair &/or booster seat with sanatizer. But the day manager knows me, so he brings my food out to me while im setting it all up. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I dont like the germs. but I dont deny my children the joy of playing.

I too like the chick fil a one better....but it is surely just as germy as the McDonalds ones. ;)

I have thought before that the outdoor ones are probably better especially after a rain or if they have been sitting in the hot sun with no children on them for a while.

Just a thought.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• We don't go to them. I think all the McDonalds around here took theirs out.

Now, Chuck E Cheese's, yah, that place is germ infested. But I won't deny my DD the fun of playing there once in a blue moon. Hell, the ground is dirty too, but I let her play in the dirt. Whatever. That's why there's showers and immune systems :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I don't go to McDonald's, but everywhere we go is infested with germs and bacteria, so I am a stickler for handwashing and always carry sanitizer wherever we go.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 11:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm all about letting dd play and have fun, even when I know it's germ-infested and gross. I did it when I was a kid, and I'm alive and don't recall my mom telling me of illnesses contracted from playing at play parks or DZ (we had a HUGE McDonalds like play park called discovery zone, with the tunnells. It was VERY popular when I was 9-12ish). I just always take Taylor home and make sure she takes a bath. I was her hands as soon as we're finished playing, and she's never been sick from it. I don't mind it at all, as long as you're smart about keeping hands clean and stuff, the kids should be fine.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 3:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009