Whats your interent provider and how much do you pay for it?

mine is at&t and I pay 25 dollars plus tax for internet but I want something cheaper like netzero but I don't know if theres a catch:/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• net zero has out of area!
    i use verizon it is the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have GCI and it's 40 i think... expensive but alas, everything in Alaska is....
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have Comcast and its 44.95 a month for cable internet. The speed makes the price worth it. I tried AT&T and the slowness drove me nuts.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:27 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have fairpoint...and i HATE it...it took me two months dealing with them JUST to get someone out here to set up service...they did EVERYTHING wrong...from the spelling of my name, to the date of hookup, even to my bill.....they didn't get one little thing right. Then to top it off there internet was constantly going down, they had to send a tech out here TWICE before they were able to fix it. Also their phone isn't much better...the signal can get stat-icky sometimes, and everyone sounds faint or far away even though my volume is up high. so STAY AWAY FROM FAIRPOINT!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have Comcast. For the first six mos I'm paying 20 something, then it goes up to 40 something.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have AT&T but we'll be switching to Verizon! I liked AT&T but we moved recently and the signal where we live now isn't strong enough for anything other than dial up or Verizon! SO I'm stuck with dial up until my hub get the monies together for Verizon. Before we moved we had the Elite Pro and it was AWESOME! The customer service was pretty good also. We only had a problem once with our internet going down and AT&T gave us credit!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• We have Time Warner and pay $120 for internet (cable modem), phone (Unlimited calling anywhere in U.S. and Canada) and digital cable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have Charter Communication.  Is $29.99 a month but the signal is weak. I am thinking we should try Verizon.

LittleIvy

Answer by LittleIvy at 10:15 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have WIldBlue... it is internet by satellite. It is about $50 bucks, but that is counting the extra $5 equipment protection. Just having that extra protection saved my $300 bucks on a service charge and replacement on a dish part.
    kibby

Answer by kibby at 10:24 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• We have Comcast, the fastest speed they offer, and we pay 19.99 a month.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2009