How long would you wait before checking?

Not asking if Im pregnant .
I have been super stressed so stressed Ive been having alot of body aches I also stop my BC after my period last month . As of now Im 4 days late but with those 2 things also being reason for late periods I was just wondering if it was you how long would you wait to test?
I had been told once that if you stop BC your period may not come.
That is why I ask just want some advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Test now, and gl :) I was off the BC pill for 2 weeks when I conceived. Better to just know.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 10:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i would wait up to two weeks...it can take that long, or even up to a month for your body to correct itself from the BC.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Ok thanks :)
    Just wasnt to sure.Didnt want to jump the gun LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• If you don't want to wait that long, I always get the pregnancy tests at the dollar store. They are cheap and have worked very well for me.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:26 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Thanks, I didnt know they had them at the dollar store lol .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I agree that you body may take some time to correct itself, but I wouldn't wait. The sooner you find out the better - so you can start taking extra good care of yourself and your new LO-to-be.
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 6:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Sometimes those dollare store test are expired and can give you a false negative, usually CVS or whatever drugstore has their own brand pretty cheap. It doesn't matter why you are late, if you are PG the test will be able to tell by now, I wouldn't wait any longer! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• take a test now and every couple weeks after if you still dont start your period. a blood test would be best bc its easier to detect .
    melprep

Answer by melprep at 9:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2009