why do youu hate me?

Just wondering why people feel the need to ask that on here quite a bit?
Does it really matter to you what people online think about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean. If I was walking right past you on the street. Would you recognize me? I doubt it. I try to treat people equally on here. When you post something, I answer by what info you give me. What drives me crazy is when someone post on here, you answer the post. Then they get mad at you cause you didn't answer the way they wanted you to.

Answer by louise2 at 7:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Because you spelled YOU with TWO "U"s? Someone is bound to hate you for that here. j/k.
    There are a lot of immature girls on here that just need to grow up.

Jesus loves you, by the way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yay for Louise! Good answer.

I answer the question with the information given, and next thing I see is the OP saying no that won't work because of this and that- if I'd had that important information I'd have known that a different answer was needed.

But back to the original question: We get to know, more or less, some of the people on here, so there is a little bonding taking place, and whenever there is bonding, we like our friends to approve of what we say.

Answer by Bmat at 8:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• why do youu hate me?

Cause you can't spell,and you keep asking ignorant questions,with no relevance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• There are plenty of people on cafemom that hate me because I don't share their religion.  I personally couldn't care less but I find it amusing to watch them get all bent out of shape about it.  Seriously, the day a virtual stranger gets me upset will be the day I go into therapy.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Beeky, I have to agree with you. I have so many people on here who hate me, due to my beliefs. At first, I took offense,but now, it's amusing. And, I've managed to come to a meeting of the minds with most of them,and we have mutual respect,rather than disrepect.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• they hate bc of beliefs and bc some ppl are blunt. If they dont like what u have to say they get mad
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• The bonding is less and less on cm. So correct Bmat. Idk it is sort of sad even though I don't miss the adolescent outbursts on q & a, there is something missing now.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009