Have you tried Wen by Chaz Dean?

If so, what do you think of it? I have coarse frizzy hair and I was thinking about trying it.

JenaElliott

Asked by JenaElliott at 8:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have used it in the past, but it seemed that I used a lot of it so it was kind of expensive...with longer hair. It wasn't good enough to justify the cost. But I know other people who use it and absolutely love it!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• The deal with this is that it isn't shampoo! If you have an oily scalp this is not the product for you! I sell professional beauty supplies and it sounds like you need a deep conditioner and better quality products. Sometimes drugstore shampoo is okay for normal hair, but it has Alot of wax in it and can actually end up preventing your hair from absorbing moisture--Pantene is the worst! Don't spend the money on the wen, I am gonna give you some ideas these are great products some that I sell and some that i don;t! I am also a hairstylist, when you buy these buy them at a hair salon, Walmart and places have been selling FAKE professional products kind of like fake purses! Real control by Redken, All soft by Redken, Intense Repair by Loreal professional, Ultra Hydrating by Biolage. SeaExtend Hydrating by Aquage, hydrtaing by Logics. I would buy the shampoo, conditioner and treatment,. Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Thank you for the information. I am going to get my hair trimmed today and I will look for these products.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 9:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Shampoo is shampoo. Don't waste your money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have used the Suave brands of Biolage with success.Everyone is different,'tho.Obviously if you are able to afford it,the professional would be the best way to go as it might be more intensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009