What holiday food are you excited for the most?!

I'm so psyched about Thanksgiving this year...I want pumpkin everything and fresh cranberries. And stuffing, yum!!

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 8:58 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Cornbread dressing. I could eat my weight in cornbread dressing. And my Maamaw's fresh cranberry chutney! MmmMMMMmmMMM

What I'm not looking forward to is my aunts "Oyster Dressing" - gag, puke! We always have to eat it and you see everyone with just a dab on their plate - I always wonder what she does with the left overs - cuz there's always left overs of Oyster Dressing.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Halloween, I don't know why its my favorite but I love it. I love seeing all the kids dressed up in there costumes and handing out candy!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I can't wait for the Christmas ham. My sister glazes it with a red wine and brown sugar mixture. Melts in your mouth. Damn, now I'm hungry.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 9:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• lol good to know im not the only one for the desire to eat some holiday meals! I can't wait for thanksgiving and christmas! Both wonderful food and wonderful times
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 10:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• cranberry sauce the jellied kind that makes a big slurp sound when it comes out of the can and fried turkey...ooh lala!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Corn bread dressing and my MIL's squash!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• turkey and gravy and gingerbread.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Pasta Diana, I only make it once a year and the ol man was just asking about it the other day.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my sweet potato casserole with pineapple tidbits stirred in and brown sugar/pecan topping.
    lafs

Answer by lafs at 6:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2009