So fustrated!!

Ok so he works out of town Sun-Fri and I'm at home with a 14m and a 1m BY MYSELF WITH NO HELP FROM ANYONE Sun-Fri...And even when he gets home, he hops in the shower, runs out to the store, comes back, picks us up, we go to his our friends house, where I'm stuck with the kids unless somebody wants to hold one (and its never him)...Then on Sun we are suppose to do all our errands, which ends up just being him doing his and then leaving! And I'm left to figure out how to the laundry, get food, go pay bills...
What can I say? Yelling hasnt done crap and I'm not going to act all nice about it bc he really should help me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• This may sound a bit crazy, but dont act like you need him. Do everything that you have been doing but neglect HIS needs. Eventually he should catch on. There are a few good marriage shows that I watch and even the counselor advises something like that. Best of luck to you.
    Princefan6684

Answer by Princefan6684 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I agree with Princefan, don't rely on him, don't even act like you miss him. Do your own thing without him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2009