• In the Spotlight:

What should I do?

Last night, DH goes out with his brother to some race track which was about an hour west from us. His brother is always fussing about our daughters and how much he never sees him, and it was weird he never came in when he picked up DH. I looked out the window to see who actually came to pick him up and it was a guy, but I am pretty sure it wasnt his brother,nor his car. I get the girls taken care of and clean the house. Then they fall asleep. This was around 9pm, I go to bed myself since I havent been able to get much sleep lately and get woken up around 1am by my 19 month old. I stay up with her until about 3am and still no DH. I get back to sleep and he strolls in around 6am. This morning I check his phone and saw his brother called him right before he left, and all night too. There was also a different number DH called the same time he left and I have never recognized that number before. This same crap has happened before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• 20 questions!! Have you talked to him about this?
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Sounds like your DH is up to no good, Hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• He is still sleeping right now, probably will sleep all day too.
    Anonymous

• I would wake his ass up. You need help with the kids, it isn't YOUR fault he lied and stayed out until 6am. Why don't you call that brother of his and see why he called so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm kinda tempted to call that other number and see who really answers.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Do it! That's one sure fire way to learn whats really going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Oh hell no!! Go wake his ass up. but first investigate. Maybe see if there is anything in his car or check his debit card purchases online, his pockets!!! Don't tell him you did this of course unless you find something good. Sounds messed up I know but if you find nothing then no harm done.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Call the number!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I would call the number that you didn't recognize. It really sounds like he is up to something(or someone IMO). I would do some research! But don't let him know just yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• sounds like the crap my ex used to pull...write down the number somewhere that he won't find it just in case he wakes up and deletes it...before he wakes up i'd check the bank (if you can do so online) that's how i always used to catch my ex...i'd call the number too, see who answers or if they don't, what the voicemail says, maybe call his brother too, or text him acting like your hubs and ask why he called so much last night...then i would wake him up, he doesn't deserve to sleep in! if you don't get any answers from the bank statement or making that phone call, present all your evidence to him, my ex wouldn't ever admit to anything, but by his reactions i could tell if he was lying or not. good luck!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2009