UGH I HATE SEX!!!!!!

my SO has always "finished" fast ( within 5 minutes) but he would always go again and thats when it would really heat up. Well everysince i got prego he has finished within a minute (NO JOKIN) it wouldn't even make me "O" and when he finishes he just walks off like nothing i hate it! Has this happend to anyone else. please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I would deffinitly talk to him about this. Tell him while you enjoy having sex with him you just feel like your really not connecting. Let him you like pleasing him, but you have needs as well!
    HaydensMama42

Answer by HaydensMama42 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• you might want to talk to him about giving you oral sex first or either take his time with you because you want to feel much pleasure as he does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• just be honest with him, tell him how you are feeling.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Your lucky to get a min of sex. Ive been place on No Sex for the rest of my pregnancy plus the 40 days after :( I do feel bad for my DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009