I know this has nothing to do with relationships but more people answer in this section..

Who all here is getting sick and what are your symptoms? My whole family got sick yesturday. I have bad congestion nose is stuffy headache fever and sometimes it hurts when i breathe in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like swine flu
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Anon let's not add to the hysteria ok? If you live in the south it's allergies/sinus season. Just about everybody I know is suffering BIG time from it. I am getting over my allergies, they started last week. I am hoping this will be it but I have a feeling in October I will have another allergy/sinus attack. My Mom is suffering from a Sinus infection right now. Just load up on Zyrtec.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• It doesn't mean it's swine flu. Our kids had the same symptoms and one of them had to use his nebulizer. To me it sounds like the flu, but there are so many different strains. If you're really worried go to the Dr. I don't rush our kids to the Dr. for every sniffle, it just spreads it around more and they are more likely to get worse because their resistance is lowered.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2009