Have you read any books that really helped your marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Honestly, anything sexy and smutty lol. Kept my hub a pretty satisfied man
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:50 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• The Love Dare, 1,001 ways to be romantic, and the movie FireProof. My dh and I also went to marriage counseling and let me tell you, even if you aren't having problems, marriage counseling is a great idea. We enjoyed it, oddly enough, and it made us a lot closer. Think of it as a yearly physical for your marriage.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• We read the Bible together everynight and have a couples devotion. We have been together for 16 years and are as in love now as we were the day we took our vows. God, Prayer, the Bible and our commitment to one another is why we have a strong marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• yes I have read lots of great books that told me to get out of the marriage and I did
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2009