Does blood clot during pms a symptom of menopause?

My moms pms has had blood clots occasionally and more cramping. And her pms cycle is more irregular. Is she in the beginning of menopause?

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Health

• No, I had clots in my teens during menstruation
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No, I have clotting during every period.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• What?? I don't understand how that has anything to do with the symptoms of menopause. More over, hot flashes, irregular cycles (mostly meaning, decreasing periods), mood swings,weight gain etc. But, from my experience, the most critical signal is the hot flashes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• She should go see her GYN. Maybe have a ultra sound or advanced ultra sound. I had all symptoms your mom is having. I went to my GYN and found out that I have Endometriosis. It was very odd because I did not have it when I was younger. It can develop later in life. Mine was stage 3. The specialist told me that that meant I had been developing it for about three years or so. My son was 4 years old at that time. They don't really know how or why women get it.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i have clots now. i don't think it's part of menopause.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have clots on and off during my cycles. Some months I clot, some months I don't. If she is that worried, she needs to see her OB/GYN or family doctor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009