Drunken rage and payback...it didnt go well. What was I suppose to do?

My Xboyfriend called me all night, texted me & left messages on my facebook because he was drunk. I went to a rodeo & ignored all of it. I wanted to have fun for once so I drank & hung out. I get home &theres a note on my door from him telling me that I dont care & that hes going to go away for good because I wasn't there when he needed me to be. I got a text from him around 10:20 pm saying goodbye. It all angered me so I got in my car and drove to his house. It was about 11:30 and I banged on his door... I told him that if he didn't answer I was going to call the cops. I was mad because he was trying to contact me all night so I was going to contact him personally. He got pissed and wouldnt open the door (understable since I threated him)... he called me instead and was calling me some pretty bad names and even was talking bad about my son. I know that I shouldn't have went to his house but the whole blaming pissed me off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow, is he your baby's dad? Sounds like you might just want to stay away if not! I wouldn't put my kiddo in the path of a drunk who sounds like a spoiled child! It probably wasn't the best idea to go marching over there, I bet you gave him exactly what he wanted! You shouldn't reward his bad behavior, seriously, I would change my number and forget him, you kid doesn't need the drama and neither do you, a lepoard never changes his spots!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• So, do you think he was eluding to committing suicide? My ex tried that one twice. It's just an attention seeking scheme. If he tries that again tell him you'll call the cops and ACTUALLY call them. You can always file harassment charges too.
    Ravensong

Answer by Ravensong at 11:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• stay away!! you two should have not been driving anyway, both of you where drunk.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• well at least you gave him what he wanted. that's all that matters. (sarcasm ) if you are going to ignore him then ignore him completely. don't give in to what he wants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I always regret giving him what he wants afterwards... I do so good for a while and then it just pisses me off and I react.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• sounds like you both need to just grow up and stay away from each other. You were baiting him as much as he was you, so IMO both of you were acting stupid. I suggest for the sake of your son, to gain some maturity.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I get what you are saying on the maturity part... it does sound immature. Having him in my life makes me the type of person I don't want to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Emphasis on the EX part...keep it that way. You two are obviously not a good match for one another and that is no type of environment or behavior to subject your child too either. I would advise you to ignore him completely and for good and cut the unnecessary drama from your life.
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 12:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Change your phone number so he can't contact you that way and block him from your FB page, just move on and stop with the head games and bullshit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2009