i need ideas for a cloth book, please help!

ok I am super limited on time, but I probably won't finosh it today. I'm trying to make a cloth book for a friend's baby whose 1st bday is today, in a couple hours lol. I have ideas put together, now I just need to sew everything on...i'm making him a "vegetable soup" cloth book. pretty simple, eac page would have a vegetable on it, either funky patterns or w/ arms and legs...but now for the cover...I was thinking the cover would be a pot and the inside pags would be "water". but how would I shape the "pot? modern style? or the type of pot you'd put over a campefire? or should I just stick w/ a standard square/rectangle shaped book? ideas welcome =)

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you have time I would make the one that looks like 1 to put over a camp fire. And if not a standard square cover will still look good.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009