Should I be worried?

Today I am officially 39 Wks, and the plan is that I am getting induced on Tue night, but yesterday I was walking thru the store and all of a sudden out of no where my right side started hurting.. It would spread up and down and a little to my back, but absolutely NOTHING was wrong with my left side.
Now today my lower left side is hurting, but its a sharp pain and it is constant and won't go away. I am about to be a first time mom so I am not sure what is wrong, if anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do not be worried, it may be the start of natural labor. Call the hospital, talk to an L&D nurse or your doctor or midwife....they'll ask some questions and may have you come in to be checked.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You are being induced so I am wondering if you have health concerns~
    How much is it hurting, is the pain similar, dull or sharp?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I am getting induced bc I live 2 hrs away from the hospital. That's really the only reason, but the pain I have is sharp and constant. It's not an off an on thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009