Funny puke stories anyone?

We all have a few funny puke stories from being preggo or our kids. So whats yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• once, while we were in walmart, on the greeting cards aisle, my son (around 8months old @ the time) upchucked everything..over my shoulder (i was carrying him), and onto..the display of cards! i was horrified, nauseated, and freaked out...how many cards he affected? IDK..luckily, my sister, who was with me, was a quick thinker and began cleaning us up, so we could exit, then she calmly told management, before meeting us outside. LOL
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My 6 year old threw up EVERYTHING in the middle of Lowe's a few months ago with no warning at all. She barely missed some poor guy shopping for light bulbs. He did this funny little pirouette (sp?) hop/jump to the side to avoid it. Luckily he wasn't too grossed out and laughed afterward.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• my sister was holding my dd when she was about 3 or 4 months old, and she lifted her up over her head and my dd threw up in my sisters mouth!!! hahaha, it was gross, but i couldnt help laughing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• mines a 2 parter, when my husband and I were just dating I had too many glasses of wine and in the middle of speaking I projectile vommited RIGHT into his MOUTH! Needless to say it was disgusting but since then I have known it was true love bc he cleaned me up before even cleaning his own self. So then we ended up marrying and had our first girl when she was only 5 days old he was trying to burp her after feeding and she would not burp he held her up infront of his face to make sure she was ok and at that moment she projectile vommited RIGHT into his MOUTH! like mother like daughter, he must really love us to have taken it twice in the mouth,haha!
    alaskaarmywife

Answer by alaskaarmywife at 12:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Puke is never funny!  Thankfully I never had morning sickness.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Years ago.........from drinking a friend had one too many Bahama Blues and she got sick....we then gave her the nickname Smurfette....being the "Smurfs" were in fact Blue, back in the 1980's.

When my son was small, I had gotten done feeding him and had a burp cloth over my left shoulder. I was patting his back, waiting for that burp, but leaned down to reach for the blanket that had fallen onto the floor from the couch...guess I made him dizzy with that move cause he missed the couch entirely AND the burp cloth and left a trail of warm puke down my left side onto my back. LOL

I think I would puke myself if he ever puked IN my mouth.......he had come pretty darn close though....about up my nose! Ewwwww!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2009