Data entry jobs that work

Has any one done any good data entry job that work if so let me know what they are

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of work at home jobs you should check out, I know they're all legit because I use them before I list them, all free ! http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• From home, No. From an office, Yes. If you want to work at home, I have some ideas listed in my website: athome.yolasite.com.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I never found anything that wasn't a scam. I looked into other things instead. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with an great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I know it's not data entry, but if you are hoping to work from home, this is a great company.
    If you are only wanting data entry jobs, I apologize for wasting your time. Have a great weekend.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• If you want to work from home, this is the way to do it! No scams, NO risks!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• They work if you are in ana office, but def not from home. Ive tried and put money into most of them

visit this website, I currently work at home. I will give you all of the information you need!

workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 12:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2009