repeated etopic preg...piog

alrigh this is for my friend not me...last year she got preg and at 10 weeks she was told it was etopic and had to have it surgically removed...just a couple weeks ago she found out she was preg again...this one to turned out to be a etopic to except this time the dr gave her a shot to abort the baby..we as in me and her and hubbies dont inderstand y she is having repeated etopic preg...is there anything she can do? shes really depressed she wants to be a mom so bad and she be good at it..is there testes her dr should be running?

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 11:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Health

• this happened with my mom

she had one and it had to be aborted becasuse her fallopian tube would burst ultimately ending the life of the baby anyway, so her OB recommended it. 2nd time she had another one because her tube had a scar and the doc thinks that it latched there and got stuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009