Obama's team 'socialists with communist backgrounds'?

CZAR WARS

Prof with ties to radical White House associates says president understands socialism

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily
NEW YORK – Many of the people working with President Obama are Marxists or socialists with backgrounds in the Communist Party, according to a socialist Columbia University professor with strong ties to Obama's radical associates, including Weathermen terrorist Bill Ayers.

"What makes Obama different is that he has also been a community organizer. He has read left literature, including my works, and he understands what socialism is," wrote Manning Marable, professor and founding director of the Institute for Research in African American Studies at Columbia University.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heshspeaksout.com%2F&h=5ad4779f90bd3a36140a2cfffa7e222f

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 12:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you really think that posting this crap on Cafemom is going to change the way the country is headed Hon? If you want to make a difference, get out there and work. Do something productive. What you have posted is meaningless.... Go get a job and make a difference to the country. Now, run .....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Of course he does. But what he is finding out is socialism no matter how he tries to sugarcoat it, is NOT what this country as a whole wants.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• facebook is your trusty news source. What a joke! I did not vote for Obama .Every educated person should know what the terms socialism,communism & Marxism mean.Do you OP?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• This quote expresses what I want to say for more eloquently than I could- In its purest form, socialism is the process of consensus among a group of people, especially as it concerns society in general. For example: Do WE need to hire a cop for our small town? If so, how are WE going to fund the salary and expenses for this cop? The effort to reach a consensus within the group of townsfolk represents socialism in its purest form.
    The phrase "We the People" drips with socialism. The term government is a socialist expression. Anyone who votes is technically a socialist.
    http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1903
    OP- did you vote?
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 12:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I will not even give any of you little anons any kind of info on my background if I work or not...if Im educated or not....and for fun I will let you think I collect welfare and sit on my butt and pick my nose, enjoy yourself!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• oh yeah and I will let you wonder if I am politicaly infromed to vote or not.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Well usually educated people know how to use punctuation.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 12:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• World Net Daily is five steps behind the National Enquirer for research and correct sourcing. They are not journalism, or news, they are conspiracy theorists and ranting lunatics. I would not believe their fake, altered, out of context quotes and anti-liberal spin.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Maybe the next step will be to round you whack jobs up and throw you in those FEMA camps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• mummy22kids makes an excellent point, "The phrase "We the People" drips with socialism." But since you only like to call names and tell other conservatives they're right I doubt you'll comment on it.

I suppose if your house is burning down you will take care of it with a garden hose to save the taxpayers money, right?

Anonymous